3. Select "Details" on the training you have selected and read all the instructions.
5. Email your request to the Commanding Officer, The Commanding officer will reply with a "Request for Training" form (NSCTNG001)
6. Complete the NSCTNG001 and email it back to the Commanding Officer. Only the Commanding Officer can approve your Request for Training. (No typewritten initials or electronic signatures will be accepted)
7. If you are bringing medication, complete the Medical History Supplemental form (NSCTNG001 Pages7 & 8)
8. If you are requesting an accommodation, complete the Request for Accommodation form (NSCTNG001 Pages 9 & 10) This request must be approved by the National Headquarters Representative.
9. A Medical Exam must not be older than one year through the last training date. (NSCTNG001 Pages 5 & 6)
10. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
11. Once you are confirmed, make sure you pay with the method prescribed in the "Details" of that particular training. DON'T WAIT